Simon has amassed a wide range of skills after more than a decade in the creative industry. He directs, shoots and edits films and offers photography, graphic design, animation, audio production and music composition services to his diverse portfolio of international clients, which include Adobe, Dow, McCann Erickson, Kurt Geiger, WWF and a trio of Italian wine producers.
He has seen his film work screened to 3,000 people at the Royal Festival Hall and his photography has been published in a number of leading titles, including Vogue Magazine and The Sunday Times Style Magazine
Simon works with a number of London based charities and counts among his heroes Nadav Kander, Dieter Rams, Saul Bass and Cliff Martinez
- Film making, clients include: Adobe, Dow Chemical Co, Calvin Klein, Creative Review, The Passage, DSM Dyneema, D&AD and Kurt Geiger. One film project received numerous accolades, including a £150million bid to regenerate Gateshead. (examples on request)
- Animation / motion graphics for multimedia, clients include: Columns, Stream, London Business School, Visa, Tesco and Miniscoff (examples on request)
- Photography: Vogue magazine, The Sunday Times Style Magazine, Dow Chemical Co, Thermo Scientific, La Porta Di Vertine (portfolio www.siwaller.com)
- Web design/build, clients include: Eurosport, Platinum Guild, Air France, T-Mobile, HP, The Environmental Investigations Agency and Arts Council England to name a few.
- Music composition: clients include, McCann Erikson, Saatchi & Saatchi, Kurt Geiger, Sony, Nokia, Rough Guides, Dorling Kindersley and Muller.
If you would like to contact Simon for any professional work, click here